Pssssst… it’s NOT your Inner Game that’s the problem.
- It’s your belief that you have some Inner Game holding you back,
- It’s your belief that there’s some piece of the puzzle you’re missing,
- And it’s your belief you still have things to do or lessons to learn.
These are all problems you are creating belief systems around. Belief systems that keep you safe.
Safe from harming yourself or others. (Also safe from achieving beyond your wildest fucking dreams.)
If you believe you know all the technical things that you need to know, and for some reason you’re still not achieving at the level you believe you “should” be, then YES you do have a mindset problem.
But not in the way you think.
It’s your mindset about these false beliefs – beliefs that you are creating by letting other people get inside your head, and letting their stories somehow become your stories – that’s the problem.
The best way to fix your mindset is to stop listening to other people’s opinion about your mindset. Yes, that does even include me. Unless you choose to allow my opinion to serve you in a positive way, without limitations.
I encourage you now, if you are so inclined, to…
- Stop giving other people control.
- Don’t let their voice infiltrate your mind.
- Stop letting other people hold you back because they experienced the experience differently than you have.
- Don’t let people program you with their struggles.
YOU are in control of your inner game.
Play it your way.
Lee CollinsAir Force veteran and former corporate VP, Lee Collins started marketing online in 1999. He is best known as an early pioneer of Direct Response Marketing on the Internet, but also gained recognition as the creator of Hybrid Marketing and Repeat Profit Systems. When Lee isn't helping his clients solve million-dollar marketing and systems problems, he enjoys time with his wife contemplating by a campfire, exploring a mountain or desert trail in his Jeep Gladiator, or planning their next epic BBQ roadtrip.
Use these small report ideas to pull new buyers into your sales funnel and then turn these little $7 tripwire sales into $47, $97 or even up to $1000 customers!Download These Tripwire Ideas Now