Hey, I’m Charles Lee Collins.
The first question most people ask me is this…
“How can you help me?”
I understand why people would ask this and I’ll even agree that on the surface it seems like a good first question. Unfortunately, it’s really not. Here’s what I mean…
Think about all the other times you have asked that question to other people. And recall that, if you ask that of most people, they’ll happily rattle off an entire practiced “elevator speech” of the 3-5 ways they can help you – without even asking or knowing what you need.
Look, I don’t blame them…
… after all, it’s what they have been taught to do.
But, to me, that seems a bit like malpractice.
Think about it like this… how would you feel if you visited a doctor, asked how they can help you, and you were then immediately presented with 3-5 prescriptions – without the doctor ever examining you?
So… how can I help you?
No elevator speech.
No practiced answers.
My answer is simply, “it depends on what you need”.
And, to figure that out…
I’ll ask you some questions. You’ll ask me some questions. Together we’ll uncover the “vital need” in your business right now, then we can decide on a course of action that we can take together.
My strengths are in systems and marketing but, after being in the business for over 21 years, I have also gained experience in countless other areas including traffic and lead generation, operations, leadership development, team building, systems & processes, paid advertising, sales, conversions, and automation strategies.
In a nutshell, regardless of need, my focus is helping clients uncomplicate their businesses:
- by offering simple, straightforward advice
- that is proven in over 100 industries
- it works for you regardless of your business or practice type
- whether it is building your business
- or expanding your profits
- it’s all about creating more value for clients and customers
- and liberating yourself from daily business pressures
- so you have more fun playing the game of business your way
- while growing your business or professional practice
- without all the typical noise or stress
I’m talking about…
- Choas to coherence, and
- Making complicated things simple
Maybe it’s lead generation. Maybe it’s sales. Maybe it’s conversion optimization. Maybe it’s retention. Maybe it’s lifetime value. Maybe it’s team management. Maybe it’s processes or SOP’s. Maybe it’s leadership. maybe it’s figuring out your target audience. Maybe it’s messaging. Maybe it’s how to show up on social media. Maybe it’s creating offers. Maybe it’s copywriting. Maybe it’s paid ads. Maybe it’s all of the above…
Whatever the want or need, we’ll tackle them all, one at a time, until we achieve the result you want to see.
If this sounds like the kind of help you want, let’s talk about it.
Important: If you’re looking for easy buttons, hacks, loopholes, or for millions of dollars to magically fall from the sky next month – I am NOT your guy. Mine is more of a slow-cooker approach.
You cannot rush something you want to last forever.
PS: Keep in mind – I only work with a handful of select clients so, if this is something you want, the time is now.
A Few Accomplishments
- Invited by Mike Michalowicz to be 1 of only 20 “Fix This Next” Founding Fixers in the world
- HubSpot inbound marketing certified
- Created and wrote Hybrid Marketing system and training (how to effectively blend online + offline marketing techniques)
- Created the world’s first text autoresponder with Trumpia (read 2008 press release)
- Invited by Frank Kern to be 1 of his first 20 platinum proteges
- 15+ years mid/senior executive level Fortune 500 management experience
- Corporate “Train the Trainer” Certified
- Continuous Process Improvement and Six Sigma Blackbelt Certified
- Designed, built and managed global network infrastructures for the military and other corporate entities
- Designed, built and managed global customer support systems and processes for the military and other corporate entities
- Cisco Certified Internet Engineer, Routing and Switching & Security tracks
- Microsoft Certified Professional (as a Mac user I cringe, but it’s true…)
- 10 years Network Communications and Systems Control team leader and management experience in U.S. Air Force
- Wrote or re-wrote training plans and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for my duty stations and led the “train the trainer” initiatives before it even had that name
- Military career highlights include: multiple Achievement and Commendation awards, Airman of the quarter winner, class leader at Leadership School, certified U.S. Air Force Certified Expert Marksman
A Few Notable Events Where I Have Spoken
Since I began speaking in 2002, I have taught on stages around the world to thousands of attendees, and I have been blessed to work with many notable industry leaders.